Dinner at The Grey Space – Week 37
Each week The Grey Space serves a different menu by our very own chef Julio Salsiccia or by invited guest chefs and food initiatives or restaurants. DJs are invited to provide a musical outline.
What’s better than one pizza night? Two pizza nights of course! This Wednesday ánd Friday it’s pizza Night in The Grey Space again! Our very own Chef Julien will be making a vegan and meat option. Prepared with fresh ingredients, using herbs and vegetables from our HyperGarden, a pizza will cost you only €9,-.
For the Thursday Dinner Sessions The Grey Space invites a guest chef to prepare an affordable and experiential meal. DJs provide the evenings with a musical outline.
Tonight’s guest chef Suzanne van der Soest will prepare a delicious thee course menu inspired by the French cuisine musically backed up by DJ Artémis.
- L’entrée: A cream of carrot soup.
- Le Plat principal: A delicious cheese/vegetable quiche with a spinach side salad salad with corn, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh vinaigrette.
- Le dessert: Apple crumble pie.
On Saturday we’ll feast with a tortilla Saturday! On the menu: a vegetarian chili with eggplant, lentils and dark chocolate. Served with brown rice, tortilla chips, guacamole, crème fraîche, cheddar cheese, fresh cilantro and coleslaw.
- Dinner is (usually) served on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 18:30 and 21:00.
- Cafe and terrace open from 16:00-22:00. Times will be extended to match event times.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- Vegan-friendly menu.
- Students get 20% discount on the drink menu.
- Reservations: via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your name, the amount of guests, the date and which dish you would like.