Dinner at The Grey Space – Week 44
Each week The Grey Space serves a different menu by our very own chef Julio Salsiccia or by invited guest chefs and food initiatives or restaurants. DJs are invited to provide a musical outline on Thursdays.
Update 03-11-2021: Unfortunately Di Verso’s dinner tonight has been cancelled and the cafe will be closed today.
On Wednesday Di Verso is back at The Grey Space with a delicious Thai meal: vegetable curry with cauliflower, broccoli and lotus root and red peppers. Served with rice cooked with lemon leaves and coriander. Followed by deep fried cookies of cod fillet or corn with potato, spring, onion, coriander, green pepper, lime and garlic. With a salad of spinach, bean sprouts, cucumber and mango. And coconut ice cream with mint for dessert.
A special Thursday Dinner session during thespectrum.space’s event Move!. Chef Bastian Visch (FIKA) will cook three different fresh vegan pizzas. Choose between a classic margherita, the better than meat beet carpaccio or a surprising cantharellen cashew cheese.
Wouter Andeweg will be DJing.
There’s a lot happening at The Grey Space this weekend, so on Friday and Saturday you can combine your visit to Het Magazijn and Sonic Waves with a delicious quick bite by guest chef Lina who is cooking Japanese street food.
Choose from a vegan teriyaki jackfruit or katsu chicken wrapped with coleslaw, sriracha mayo, spring onions and spiral potato fries with sea salt on the side.
- Dinner is (usually) served on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 18.30 and 21.00.
- Find the opening times for the cafe here. Times will be extended to match event times.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- Vegan-friendly menu.
- Students get 20% discount on the drink menu.
- Reservations: via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your name, the amount of guests, the date and which dish you would like. Or use the button above.