Dinner at The Grey Space – Week 7
This February The Grey Space is open every Friday and Saturday from 17.00 until 22.00, dinner is served at 18.30.
Inspired by artist Gordon Matta-Clark’s restaurant FOOD, which existed in the 1970s in New York, The Grey Space invites people to come and cook affordable meals as an artistic and social expression during our weekly Dinner Sessions. DJs will guide the evening musically and make you dance after dinner. On both days our bar is open for you to enjoy tasty drinks while catching up with friends. We’re looking forward to welcoming you again!
This weekend is a special one, because there will not be one, but two extraordinary Dinner Sessions. As a guest, you will become part of a performance in which visual artist Mattia Papp creates two edible paintings for you to enjoy. He describes it as a unique dining experience in the setting of an experimental playground.
The starter is an homage to abstract expressionism. Under the title ‘Greed and Grit’ a work is composed with fresh bread, spinach, beetroot, corn, purple cabbage, potato, pea flower and edible ink. The main course ‘Edible Garden’ resembles gifts from the soil and will be composed live in front of the dinner guests with purple and yellow cauliflower, watermelon radish, rainbow beet radish, romanesco and red beet.
- Price for the Dinner Session: €20,-
- Please note that for these two Dinner Sessions there is a limited capacity of only 30 dinner guests per evening.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- Students get 20% discount on the drink menu.
- Reservations: via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your name, the amount of guests and the date.