Dinner at The Grey Space – Week 35
Each week The Grey Space serves a different menu, made by a guest chef, guest initiative or our very own chef Julio Salsiccia.
The Grey Space in the Middle is closed this Wednesday.
Every Thursday The Grey Space invites a guest chef to prepare an affordable and experiential meal. DJs provide the evenings with a musical outline.
Tonight guest chef Anne van der Zwaard will make a refreshing chicken of vegan summer salad with sweet potato fries and home-made vegan mayonnaise. For dessert a delicious tiramisu.
The DJ of the night is La Mer.
On Friday we’ll have a special student night to celebrate the new academic year! Our very own chef Julio will will bring two options:
- Bánh Mì buns with lemongrass Sriracha tempeh or crispy roasted pork, cilantro maggi mayonnaise and pickle carrot, served with a fresh noodle salad and chips for just €12,50.
- Or a sausage or vegan pizza prepared with fresh ingredients, using herbs and vegetables from our HyperGarden for only €9,00.
Reggaeton DJ, producer and vocalist Eurowitch provides the evening its musical outline.
On Saturday it’s time for snacks and games! We’ll be bringing in board games and for just €12,50 you can get a delicious Middle Eastern Mezze to share with artichokes, carrots, feta cheese, olives, hummus, tabouleh, muhammara and bread.
- Dinner is usually served on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Between 18:30 and 21:00, cafe and terrace are open between 16:00-22:00.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- There’s always a vegan option available.
- Students get 20% discount on the drink menu.
- Reservations: via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your name, the amount of guests, the date and which dish you would like.