Dinner at The Grey Space – Week 41
Each week The Grey Space serves a different menu by our very own chef Julio Salsiccia or by invited guest chefs and food initiatives or restaurants. DJs are invited to provide a musical outline on Thursdays.
On Wednesday’s menu is a delicious mezze plate by Puck’s Pan.
We’ll have mezze with humus, cannellini bean dip with aioli, eggplant in harissa tomato sauce, red cabbage salad and cauliflower served with a pita.
Both a vegetarian and a vegan version are available.
DJ Melle wil be behind the decks!
The Guest chef of this Thursday Dinner Session is Donny who’ll prepare an elaborate Indonesian ‘rijsttafel’.
On your table will be oesih made from tempeh, tomato lalab, nasi kuning, tahoe goreng, atjar, emping and sereoendeng. And of course spekkoek for dessert.
Pastimes will be behind the decks, to complete the Dinner Session experience.
A quick but delicious vegan meal on Friday and Saturday.
Two Bánh Mì bao buns with lemongrass sriracha tofu or pulled jack fruit, cilantro maggi vegan mayo and pickled daikon and carrot, served with a noodle salad and chips.
- Dinner is (usually) served on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 18:30 and 21:00.
- Cafe and terrace open from 16:00-22:00. Times will be extended to match event times.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- Vegan-friendly menu.
- Students get 20% discount on the drink menu.
- Reservations: via email@example.com. Please mention your name, the amount of guests, the date and which dish you would like.