Dinner at The Grey Space – Week 40
Each week The Grey Space serves a different menu by our very own chef Julio Salsiccia or by invited guest chefs and food initiatives or restaurants. DJs are invited to provide a musical outline on Thursdays.
Two weeks in a row a Di Verso Wednesday meals, what a treat!
This Wednesday Ome Steef cooks a delicious Indonesian three course meal:
- Starter: A clear oriental soup with Shiitake, Snow peas, pak choi and sesame seeds.
- Main: Oriental endive “stamppot” with oyster mushrooms, fried tempeh, real Indonesian sausage from Van Olphen, spicy gravy, fresh herbs and fried onions.
- Dessert: Mango pudding with kletskop and coriander.
Want a vegan version? Please let us know when making your reservation.
Guest chef of the night is Trang Ha who’ll be creating a diner with the five elements: earth, metal, water, wood and fire.
For main we will be having a vegan pho with rice noodles, tofu, aubergine, mushrooms, miso, soy sauce, spring onion and cilantro. And for dessert an oven baked banana served with coconut sauce and ground sesame seeds.
After dinner we will do some exercises to open your tastebuds.
Sascha Peters will be behind the decks, to complete the Dinner Session experience.
A quick but delicious vegan meal on Friday and Saturday. Delicious falafel served with Lebanese flatbread, a fresh salad, crispy sweet potato fries and vegan mayonaise. Yum!
Price: €9,50 for the menu, €5,- for just the falafel and €4,5 for a portion of sweet potato fries with mayo.
- Dinner is (usually) served on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 18:30 and 21:00.
- Cafe and terrace open from 16:00-22:00. Times will be extended to match event times.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- Vegan-friendly menu.
- Students get 20% discount on the drink menu.
- Reservations: via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your name, the amount of guests, the date and which dish you would like.