Dinner at The Grey Space – Week 39
Each week The Grey Space serves a different menu by our very own chef Julio Salsiccia or by invited guest chefs and food initiatives or restaurants. DJs are invited to provide a musical outline.
Last week they couldn’t come but this week Di Verso is back. None other than the locally famous Soto-man will be at The Grey Space serving the best soto ayam and soto tempe in town.
A generously filled chicken soup according to an old Indian recipe with green beans, beansprouts, celery, spring onion, garlic, ginger, laos, sereh and djeruk poeroet. Topped with egg, fried onions, and longtongue. And we’ll have emping as a starter and mango ice cream with spekkoek as dessert!
Want a vegan version? Please let us know when making your reservation.
Fall is slowly coming in, so lets warm up those bodies with Yannik’s delicious vegan sweet potato, pumpkin, lentil dhal, with home made pita bread and a vegan mango lassi for dessert.
onedaylola will be behind the decks.
We know you’ll be running around trying to check out all the Sniester performances this weekend. So we serve a quick vegan meal on Friday and Saturday. Delicious falafel served with Lebanese flatbread, a fresh salad, crispy sweet potato fries and vegan mayonaise. Yum!
- Dinner is (usually) served on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 18:30 and 21:00.
- Cafe and terrace open from 16:00-22:00. Times will be extended to match event times.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- Vegan-friendly menu.
- Students get 20% discount on the drink menu.
- Reservations: via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your name, the amount of guests, the date and which dish you would like.