Dinner at The Grey Space – Week 38
Each week The Grey Space serves a different menu by our very own chef Julio Salsiccia or by invited guest chefs and food initiatives or restaurants. DJs are invited to provide a musical outline.
Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulties there’s no Di Verso this Wednesday. What we’ll eat stays a surprise, but we can already tell you it will be delicious!
For the Thursday Dinner Sessions The Grey Space invites a guest chef to prepare an affordable and experiential meal. DJs provide the evenings with a musical outline.
Tonight’s guest chef Iris Uffen will prepare a tasty Surinamese menu.
Leonard Prochazka will be DJing.
- Telo (cassava fries) with pulled jackfruit, peanut sauce, long beans with tofu, rainbow pickles and homemade sambal.
- Bojo Cake, grilled pineapple and coconut caramel for dessert, yum!
On Friday Julio Salsiccia prepares two Bánh Mì buns with lemongrass Sriracha tofu or crispy roasted pork, cilantro maggi mayonnaise and daikon/carrot pickle (vegan version available), served with a noodle salad and chips.
On Saturday we’ll feast on Lotte Holtappel’s “rijsttafel”, a Dutch word for an elaborate (often Indonesian) meal with tons of small side dishes. We’ll have beetroot dahl, free-range egg curry, Sri Lankan chicken curry with chickpeas, yellow rice with ghee, coconut sambal and Achcharu (Sri Lankan pickles). With Sri Lankan ‘Love Cake’ for dessert.
- Dinner is (usually) served on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 18:30 and 21:00.
- Cafe and terrace open from 16:00-22:00. Times will be extended to match event times.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- Vegan-friendly menu.
- Students get 20% discount on the drink menu.
- Reservations: via email@example.com. Please mention your name, the amount of guests, the date and which dish you would like.