Dinner Session: Micah Westera
Acting as an alternative to the common restaurant, The Grey Space presents a communal dinner experience every Sunday. Guest chefs create creative dishes and inspiring menus, which emerge from our kitchen and are served in the space.
Micah Westera returns to our kitchen for this week’s Dinner Session, cooking a 3 course meal vegan menu.
- Starter: oven roasted breaded cauliflower bites served with a fresh tzatziki
- Main: cinnamon-infused lentil and aubergine moussaka
- Dessert: almond-based orange and cardamom cake
- Doors open at 17.00, Dinner usually starts at 18.30. Upon reserving you will receive more information about the exact time that the first course is served.
- The courses are served to all guests at the same time, so please arrive on time to assure a full menu’s portion.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- Students get a 10% discount on drinks.
Micah Westera (he/they), otherwise known as Spawn of Seitan, is an independent multidisciplinary artist based in The Hague. Refusing to let the medium define his work, they have worked on projects in a broad variety of disciplines and fields, such as installations, virtual reality, film, theater, motion graphics, sound design, and music. Technology, spatial interaction, and the human mind are the driving curiosities behind his work.
The concept of our Dinners Sessions is inspired by Gordon Matta-Clarks’ artist-run restaurant FOOD, a project founded in New York in the 1970s. We encourage anyone with an interest in food and a talent for hosting to apply to our Dinner Session’s ongoing Open Call. Not as an exclusionary process; any person who believes they can fill around 30 stomachs, is welcome as chef for the night.
Click the button below to find more information and the application form.