A Grey Space Weekend
A Grey Space Weekend is an adventurous and inspiring festival consisting of an extensive music program with live acts and DJs, an exhibition, a performative symposium and film screenings.
Driven by the belief that major tendencies in the world find common ground in the relationships between people, this edition of A Grey Space Weekend will focus on the concept of radical relationism. In the program we aim to stimulate unexpected encounters between the public, makers and thinkers with backgrounds in different disciplines.
Find out all that’s a happening during A Grey Space Weekend:
Ticket information will be available at a later moment. Follow us on social media to stay up-to-date.
- Dinner is served on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 18.30. Prices vary.
- The cafe will be opened for drinks and bites throughout the program.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- Vegan-friendly menu.
- Students get 20% discount on the drink menu.
- Reservations: via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your name, the amount of guests, the date and which dish you would like.
A Grey Space Weekend is made possible by the City of The Hague, Stroom Den Haag, Prins Bernhard Cultuurfonds Zuid-Holland and Kickstart Cultuurfonds.
The festival is curated by The Grey Space in collaboration with Karel van Laere, Onderwereld, Kantarion Sound and WYSIWYG.
Reach is a project by Karel van Laere developed in a co-production by The Grey Space in the Middle and Stichting Largo and is made possible by the City of The Hague, Stroom Den Haag, Mondriaan Fonds, Amarte Fonds, the In Art We Trust Fund (by We Are Public) and Laparoscopyboxx (a brand of Outside the Boxx).
Klankborden is supported by Steim and Klinkklaar Foundation.