Dinner at The Grey Space – Week 45
Each week The Grey Space serves a different menu by our very own chef Julio Salsiccia or by invited guest chefs and food initiatives or restaurants. DJs are invited to provide a musical outline on Thursdays.
Make sure to combine your dinner with a visit to one of the events taking place this week. Find more information below.
Update 10-11-2021: Unfortunately the dinner event on Wednesday has been cancelled. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Our chef this Wednesday is Bas Oonk (the founder of the renowned restaurant Basaal) who will prepare a delicious two course vegan diner. We’ll start with a steak tartare with pumpkin instead of steak. As main course we will have roasted oxheart cabbage with fried mushrooms, sweet potato and carmine pear.
A quick but delicious vegan meal on Friday as our chef Julio will cook Two Bánh Mì bao buns with lemongrass sriracha tofu or chicken, cilantro maggi vegan mayo and pickled daikon and carrot, served with a noodle salad and chips.
For their 62nd edition, Dag in de Branding presents a poetic concert in a sea of lights by harpist Doriene Marselje and hosts a dinner at The Grey Space. You can make a reservation by purchasing a dinner voucher in the webshop mentioned below.
- Dinner is (usually) served on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 18.30 and 21.00.
- Find the opening times for the cafe here. Times will be extended to match event times.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- Vegan-friendly menu.
- Students get 20% discount on the drink menu.
- Reservations: via email@example.com. Please mention your name, the amount of guests, the date and which dish you would like. Or use the button above.