Dinner at The Grey Space – Week 43
Each week The Grey Space serves a different menu by our very own chef Julio Salsiccia or by invited guest chefs and food initiatives or restaurants. DJs are invited to provide a musical outline on Thursdays.
On Wednesday it’s time again for pizzas with our very own chef Julio Salsiccia making both a vegan and meat option. Prepared with fresh ingredients, using herbs and vegetables from our HyperGarden.
On Thursday guest chef Anne van der Zwaard serves an oyster mushroom bourguignon and dessert.
The main course will be a vegan oyster mushroom bourguignon prepared with local mushrooms from Haagse Zwam. Served with a puree of potatoes and kohlrabi and a delicious French salad. For dessert there is a vegan abricot frangipan.
DJ Karoliina Pärnänen is behind the decks, to complete this Dinner Session experience.
Delicious vegan Greek moussaka is on the menu on Friday and Saturday, a perfect quick bite before your weekend plans!
This vegan moussaka is every bit as good as the ‘real’ thing – a rich lentil ragù cooked in red wine, layered up with roasted aubergine and topped with sliced potato and a creamy vegan béchamel. Served with salad and bread.
Combine your dinner on Saturday with the music program Moving Downstairs [recalibrated]!
- Dinner is (usually) served on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 18.30 and 21.00.
- Find the opening times for the cafe here. Times will be extended to match event times.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- Vegan-friendly menu.
- Students get 20% discount on the drink menu.
- Reservations: via email@example.com. Please mention your name, the amount of guests, the date and which dish you would like. Or use the button above.