Dinner at The Grey Space – Week 36
Each week The Grey Space serves a different menu by our very own chef Julio Salsiccia or by invited guest chefs and food initiatives or restaurants. DJs are invited to provide a musical outline.
On Wednesday Di Verso will be cooking. For over ten years Di Verso has been organising dinners with the aim to bring people together in a relaxed ambiance while enjoying a tasty meal. From time to time the dinners are accompanied by a DJ or live music performance.
On the menu is a delicious saté meal with either beef or tempeh straight from the barbecue.
- Meat: Homemade beef saté. Served with nasi goreng, various vegetables, fried egg, fried unions and emping. On the side is a spicy sweet and sour cucumber-salad and we’ll have a tropical fruit salad for desert – €15,00.
- Vegetarian: Homemade tempeh saté. Served with nasi goreng, various vegetables, fried egg, fried unions and emping. On the side is a spicy sweet and sour cucumber-salad and we’ll have a tropical fruit salad for desert – €15,00.
For the Thursday Dinner Sessions The Grey Space invites a guest chef to prepare an affordable and experiential meal. DJs provide the evenings with a musical outline.
Tonight’s guest chef Janneke Nijhuis will prepare freshly homemade tagliatelle followed by a chocolate truffle tasting.
DJs Dragonslayer and Djossie van de Straat will bring a selection of aphrodisiac records.
- Fish: Homemade tagliatelle with gamba’s, king prawns, red pepper, garlic and parsley, served with a side salad – €16,00
- Vegetarian: Homemade tagliatelle with caponata (sauce of stewed eggplant, tomato, bell pepper and capers), pine nuts and buffalo mozzarella, served with a side salad – €15,00
- Vegan: Homemade tagliatelle with caponata (sauce of stewed eggplant, tomato, bell pepper and capers) and pine nuts, served with a side salad – €14,00
- Dessert: chocolate truffle tasting – €5,00
On Friday we’ll have a student night to celebrate the new academic year! Our very own chef Julio Salsiccia will prepare dinner.
- Bánh Mì buns with lemongrass Sriracha tempeh or crispy roasted pork, cilantro maggi mayonnaise and pickle carrot, served with a fresh noodle salad and chips – €12,50
- Vegan or homemade sausage pizza prepared with fresh ingredients, using herbs and vegetables from our HyperGarden – €9,00
- Dinner is usually served on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 18:30 and 21:00.
- Cafe and terrace open from 16:00-22:00. Times will be extended to match event times.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- Vegan-friendly menu.
- Students get 20% discount on the drink menu.
- Reservations: via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your name, the amount of guests, the date and which dish you would like.