Update 26th January 2022:
It is our deep wish that the visitors’ experience is an immersive, vibrant one, and that each corner of the space is alive.
We have updated the program section of our website to give you an overview of the events and whether they are happening, cancelled, postponed, or uncertain.
Our café will open again in the upcoming weeks, keep a close eye on our socials to stay up-to-date.
Measures from 26th January 2022 onwards:
- Due to the restrictions our music and performance events will be seated. Please find yourself a comfortable spot and stay seated during the program.
- Unfortunately we will temporarily need to use CoronaCheck and can only provide access to the cafe and program if you have a valid QR code. You can find more info on coronacheck.nl. Please contact their helpdesk if you have questions.
- We’ve put in place additional hygienic facilities.
- Please stay at home if you have cold symptoms, such as a nasal cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, or a mild cough, an elevated temperature/fever or sudden loss of sense of smell or taste.
- Please respect our staff, security and other visitors.