[fully booked] Dinner Session: Puck Teleki
Acting as an alternative to the common restaurant, The Grey Space presents a three course meal every Sunday. Creative dishes emerge from our kitchen-studio to the dining space. Guest chefs create inspiring menus, exclusively made for each event.
Please note: this Dinner Session’s dinner is fully booked. It is no longer possible to make a reservation.
This week, Puck cooks a menu that is completely vegan and has a homey feel.
- Main – Celeriac ‘steak’ with canelli bean puree and a canelli bean aioli
- Dessert – Pandan cake with coconut topping and lime zest
- Doors open at 17.00, Dinner usually starts at 18.30. Upon reserving you will receive more information about the exact time that the first course is served.
- The courses are served to all guests at the same time, so please arrive on time to assure a full menu’s portion.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- Students get a 10% discount on drinks.
The concept of our Dinners Sessions is inspired by Gordon Matta-Clarks’ artist-run restaurant FOOD, a project founded in New York in the 1970s. We encourage anyone with an interest in food and a talent for hosting to apply to our Dinner Session’s ongoing Open Call. Not as an exclusionary process; any person who believes they can fill around 30 stomachs, is welcome as chef for the night.
Click the button below to find more information and the application form.