[cancelled] Dinner Session: Nasmoen Ghazi + Mohamed Abdulazeem
Acting as an alternative to the common restaurant, The Grey Space presents a communal dinner experience every Sunday. Guest chefs create creative dishes and inspiring menus, which emerge from our kitchen and are served in the space.
For this week’s Dinner Session, chef Nasmoen Ghazi serves a delightful menu, accompanied by chef Mohamed Abdulazeem.
- Starter: Indian vegetarian samosas
- Main: Kebab Hindi (beef meat rolls in tomato sauce), with rice and salad
For the vegetarian option, the kebab Hindi is with eggplant instead of meat rolls.
- Dessert: Cheesecake
- Doors open at 17.00, Dinner usually starts at 18.30. Upon reserving you will receive more information about the exact time that the first course is served.
- The courses are served to all guests at the same time, so please arrive on time to assure a full menu’s portion.
- Payment at the bar (pin only).
- Students get a 10% discount on drinks.
Nasmoen Ghazi, founder of the catering company 1001 Flavours. Through her business, she combines her passion for cooking with her drive to support people. Nasmoen firmly believes in the unifying and connecting power of food and cooking.
The concept of our Dinners Sessions is inspired by Gordon Matta-Clarks’ artist-run restaurant FOOD, a project founded in New York in the 1970s. We encourage anyone with an interest in food and a talent for hosting to apply to our Dinner Session’s ongoing Open Call. Not as an exclusionary process; any person who believes they can fill around 30 stomachs, is welcome as chef for the night.
Click the button below to find more information and the application form.