Dinner Session: Javiera Muñoz Elicer
Acting as an alternative to the common restaurant, The Grey Space presents a communal dinner experience every Sunday. Guest chefs create creative dishes and inspiring menus, which emerge from our kitchen and are served in the space.
For this week’s Dinner Session, chef Javiera Muñoz Elicer prepares a Chilean meal. Composed of simple, but tasty dishes made with love, this week’s menu promises to bring people together.
- Starter: “Sopaipillas con pebre” – Fried pumpkin dough served with a small salad of tomatoes, onion and coriander.
- Main: “Completo Italiano” – Sausage in a bread with avocado, tomato and mayonnaise
- Dessert: “Leche asada” – Similar to a flan
- Doors open at 17.00, Dinner usually starts at 18.30. Upon reserving you will receive more information about the exact time that the first course is served.
- The courses are served to all guests at the same time, so please arrive on time to assure a full menu’s portion.
- Order and payment at the bar (pin only).
- Students get a 10% discount on drinks.
- Reservations go through the button above. If you have any trouble with booking a table through the form, contact us via email@example.com.
She is a highly creative and driven individual with a passion for exploring new projects. Her professional background is in architecture, but her interests extend far beyond this realm, as she is always looking to learn and grow in new and exciting areas.
One of Javiera’s greatest motivations is people, and her curiosity lies in how individuals react to different stimuli. She has always enjoyed cooking for family and friends in Chile. Now outside of her home country, she misses the opportunity to prepare meals for big groups of people. For her, the act of cooking fosters a space where all can enjoy, eat, share laughs and good moods.
The concept of our Dinners Sessions is inspired by Gordon Matta-Clarks’ artist-run restaurant FOOD, a project founded in New York in the 1970s. We encourage anyone with an interest in food and a talent for hosting to apply to our Dinner Session’s ongoing Open Call. Not as an exclusionary process; any person who believes they can fill around 30 stomachs, is welcome as chef for the night.
Click the button below to find more information and the application form.