Hosted by Bermuda Open
You’re invited to the second edition of Bermuda Open. The triangle of studios located in the heart of The Hague opens their doors to the public to grant an insight into their practice. An ideal opportunity to explore the studios located above The Grey Space as well as studios in the area.
Bermuda Open is a self-initiated open studio initiative for a new generation of artists, makers and cultural workers who are located in the centre of The Hague. The initiative was born out of the studios’ proximity and the curiosity of getting to know each other.
Located above The Grey Space in the Middle, studio spaces house many creatives. Bermuda Triangle asked participants to introduce themselves and their practice in five words:
- Cyan Bae (she/they) – Film, research, politics, security, queer
- Gita Cooper-van Ingen (she/her) – Loves light, nature, searching, observing
- Walter Costa (he/him) – Visual artist, editor, teacher, photobookworm
- Pablo Perez (he/him) – Undefined, unproductive, unresting, unfinished, unprofessional
- Cristina Lavosi (she/her) – Abolition feminism, animal politics, transdisciplinary, video art, research
- Hattie Wade (she/her) – Research, film, critical, legislation, anti nationalism
- Samuel Rynearson (he/him) – I’m glued to my computer
- Diego Grandry (he) – Very much into digital sculpting
- Carmen Dusmet Carrasco (she/her)
Entrance is free.
Opening times Bermuda Open:
16.00–21.00 (Friday 10/06)
13.00–19.00 (Saturday 11/06)
Opening times The Grey Space café:
16.00–01.00 (Friday 10/06)
16.00–01.00 (Saturday 11/06)
Also, make sure to check out the other events happening at The Grey Space. On Friday you can join our Dinner Session with food by guest chef Barend Blom and tunes by DJ Ray Mlilo. On Saturday we open up our garden to the public and present design experiments and artistic installations. On Saturday night you can descent into the basement for a club night by Royal Surfclub.