Bati Bleki: Kue un Rosea
Presented by Bati Bleki
Bati Bleki invites you to contemplate and reflect on the notion of self-care, its practical application, and the personal significance it holds for you.
‘Kon bo ta kuida bo mes fisikamente, mentalmente i spiritualmente?’
In this second edition of Bati Bleki the organisation focusses on self-care, an important practice for members in the Caribbean community. They ask the audience what self-care truly means to them and if they think they practice self-care (enough). The event offers a communal space to explore the various forms in which self-care is expressed and practised through art, storytelling, writing, movement, and other means.
- 14.00—14.30: Walk in & welcome
- 14.30—15.30: Workshop: “Poetry, journaling & mindfulness” by Juneal Holder
- 15.30—15.45: Munch break
- 15.45—16.45: Workshop: “Take care of your hair!” by Xenita’s Beauty
- 16.45—17.00: Snèk break
- 17.00—18.00: Workshop: “Center yourself” by Yoga for Black Babes
- 15.00—18.00: Marshe: Plush Essentials, Flameboyant by Thrift Queen, Sweets by Kiss
The Grey Space opens at 13.00
Bati Bleki: Kue un Rosea starts at 14.00
Tickets are €25 and include one welcome’s drink voucher, one Sweet by Kiss, one Munch, one Snèk Box.
Bati Bleki focuses on Caribbean Culture, Creativity & Community. The events they organize encourage Caribbean artists, creatives and communities to come together in a safe, informal yet inspiring space to celebrate Caribbean culture, share knowledge and grow linkages through connection and networking.